Every now and then we may feel like a change, whether its a new look, new hair style, home decor or a fresh start in life. if you are looking for a new look for your home, it may be the case that you don't want to spend a lot of time or money on achieving this.
Well here are a few tips to make this process easier if you want to change the look of a room:
1. Take a look at all of your furnishings and decide which ones are worth keeping.
2. What furniture's are still in good condition and what could do with a face lift?
3. Try not to throw away furniture unnecessarily unless you've had enough of it and can't stand to have it in your home anymore.
4. Decide what colours you prefer to work with.
5. If you decide to decorate your home, use colours that are easy for you to change the furnishings and accessories at a later date.
6. You can rearrange the furniture in a room to get a new look, by simply placing furniture in a better position to improve the space.
7. Plan your new room before you start moving things around to save time.
8. Keep things as simple as possible for the best results
9. Once you have an idea of what you would like to do with your room, find that one item you love and work with it to style your entire room
10. If you see something in the shops that you like and think it would look good in your room. Buy it now if you can, so you don't regret leaving it plus if you change your mind you can return it later.
11. If you're working with a small space, choose furniture with a multi-purpose to keep things neat and tidy and that gives you more storage space.